Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success.
Color Commentary for Monday, June 26, 2017
By E. R. Haas
"Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles." ~ Samuel SmilesLast week we focused on the need to take bold ACTION to keep your life moving in the direction of your dreams.
At the exact halfway point in the year, I find it useful to look back to see what I have accomplished—and look forward to see what I hope to accomplish before the year runs its course.
In a way, this turning-point is a critical juncture in reaffirming that what I say I want, is indeed what I intend to spend my working days pursuing—and if I have the power necessary to transform my hopes into tangible results.
Direction and Speed...
Please take a moment to stop and reflect on both your DIRECTION and SPEED today.
Are you now moving FASTER in the direction of your GOALS?
The question becomes, which of your 10 Colors—if burning with greater POWER—would give you greater HOPE that the future you desire is rapidly coming within your grasp?
This is an enormously important question.
Look outside to your 2017 GOALS.
Now, look inside to your 2017 ATTITUDE.
Do you have the ATTITUDE necessary... is it BIG ENOUGH... to move your top 3 GOALS off this page, and into your life?
What I want you to do is look at the size of your GOALS and compare it to the size of your ATTITUDE. To be successful, your ATTITUDE needs to dwarf your GOALS! Does it?
Is your Attitude Color causing you problems?
You can tell when...
- You don't expect to succeed so you're defeated before you even start.
- You look forward in resignation and backwards in regret.
- You always find more reasons why something won't work than why it can.
- You're convinced that you're never going to get any better than you are right now.
- You believe that the glass is half empty but only temporarily, because you're going to have even less after some evaporates.
- You feel in charge of life and ask what more can you do to make it better.
- Success is never a matter of "if," only a matter of "when," and that means soon.
- You first know that anything is possible -- then you figure out how.
- You can't wait until tomorrow because you keep getting better every day.
- You believe the glass is half full, but only temporarily, because you've got your order in for more, and you're busy getting bigger glasses.
Because you have the deep-seated belief that you can achieve anything you want, an endless series of possibilities open up for you -- creating real opportunities for advancement.
Future success isn't limited by past failures -- but by your willingness to take the right actions -- right now. A positive attitude gives you the power and confidence to approach every situation with the expectation that you will ultimately find the right thing to do -- and then do it.
A negative, self-defeating attitude destroys all hope of success. A positive, proactive attitude guarantees it.
Think about it. -- E.R. Haas, CEO
If you have any questions you would like us to answer personally, just send us an email! Click Here Answers@ThinkTQ.com...
The only dumb question is the one that's important to you... and you didn't ask!