Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
Click to Listen to Today's Midas Motivational Minute...
Can You Make It Fly?
Reward yourself as you cut a timely swath through the paperwork jungle. Hit the hardest jobs first. Remember: When the paper isn't going anywhere, neither are you.
Nobody ever made a dime on paperwork. But people have saved millions completing the right forms correctly and on time.
Today's Idea For Action is from the TQ Organize Color: Make Paper Work Productive Work.
Print this page. Get out a pen. Better, Sign In and Answer Online.
Now, ask yourself the following three questions:
- What's the hardest paperwork task in front of you today?
- What will you do to get started on your necessary paperwork, and get it out of the way for more productive work?
- If the paper is part of the process, why not give it the credit and the attention it deserves?
So, Just How Committed to High Achievement Are You?
A high commitment (8F rated 8 or better) suggests the efficient processing of paperwork is one of your best organizational tools. Knowing that paperwork will never go away, you decided to conquer it. You transformed "paperWORK" into "paperFUN!" You created a powerfully simple system to process each piece of paper that comes your way -- allowing you the freedom to move on to more productive activities.
A lack of commitment suggests you may believe that anything is more productive and enjoyable than paperwork. Even the thought of paperwork may drive you crazy -- and your first decision is to put if off. You are a master at "getting ready to get ready." You review each piece numerous times, then organize them into new stacks. These stacks continue to grow from additional notices, repeated requests and required written explanations for why things weren't done the first time you touched it.
What happens when you do TQ Factor 8F more frequently?
You have more power. Paperwork is completed in a smooth and efficient manner without undo burden or delay.
You accumulate performance positives like "Prompt, Procedural and Diligent" -- immediately moving you towards the results you expect.
What happens when you fail to consistently do TQ Factor 8F?
You have less power. Paperwork takes longer to complete and causes more long-term suffering than necessary.
Negatives like "Tardy, Indecisive and Undisciplined" start to take their toll on your performance -- quickly moving you away from the success you want.
Exclusively for TQ Gold & Excellence Habit Members...
- Pop in Buds... Press Play... Learn & Burn! More...
- Reinvent yourself by testing your TQ. Discover what you are doing RIGHT, what you are doing WRONG and exactly what you need to do DIFFERENT.
- Reconnect to your dreams, goals, and plans...
- Recommit to your performance. Decide what you will do different TODAY to produce greater results...
- Reinforce those commitments by listening to your Workshop CDs and placing your Signs for Success.
- Review our online performance commentaries. They just might change your life.
"Becoming a member of ThinkTQ is the single smartest thing you will do today. It is the pathway to achieving all your dreams." ~ Jennifer Thompson, Gold Member
Sign Up Now!
Register now and gain access to our site, our testing and evaluation tools, and to our highly advanced, highly targeted TQ training systems.
This $160 TQ Starter Package includes your Daily Lessons in Intentional Excellence as well as a TQ Workshop of your choice -- FREE!
You will also receive the best book on Time Management ever written, Revelations of The Time Prism: Full Spectrum Time Management... as an instant download... absolutely FREE!
Remember, any information you enter anywhere on ThinkTQ.com is 100% private, and will not be given, sold or rented to others.
There is no requirement that you purchase anything. There are no reoccurring charges ever. You may cancel anytime and we will part friends.
Simply fill in this short membership form...