Recent commentaries on TQ, The Time Prism, and personal performance from the staff of ThinKTQ.com.
What are your top 3, most critical activities?May 13, 2013
This week, I am going to give you the best advice you will receive anywhere. I am going to tell you EXACTLY how to achieve success in multiple areas of your life: career, relationships, business, sales, financial, family, etc.
Read This Article - 212 Comments
What on Earth are you here for? To live your best life now!May 6, 2013
Study Today's Quote carefully. It offers profound insight.
James Allen was born in 1864 and died in 1912, but continues to inspire millions with his incredible writings.
I thought it interesting, indeed appropriate, to start this week of Passion, Purpose and Mission with an "early take" on the idea of success, spirituality and power.
Allen teaches two essential truths: today we are where our thoughts have taken us; and we are the architects—for better or worse—of our futures.
Read This Article - 188 Comments
What does it take for you to be a winner?April 29, 2013
All last week I asked what's holding you back from realizing your greatest aspirations... from WINNING the game of success... day in, day out?
This week, we will focus on unleashing the winner within, giving you the Principles of Winning!
What does WINNING mean?
Read This Article - 96 Comments
Why procrastinate? You are throwing away your future.April 22, 2013
So, what's holding you back from actually winning the game of success... realizing your greatest aspirations?
Are you just dabbling at it... or giving it everything you've got?
This week, we are going to tackle PROCRASTINATION—a word that causes most of us a tremendous amount of grief—and keeps us from consistently doing things at the Right Time... if at all.
According to American Heritage, PROCRASTINATION is...
Read This Article - 137 Comments
The connection between Efficiency, Effectiveness and Success...April 15, 2013
This week we are going to discuss a couple of other "E" words: Efficiency and Effectiveness.
Interestingly, American Heritage defines both words as somewhat interchangeable...
Read This Article - 924 Comments
What is your Excellence Factor?April 8, 2013
This week we will be focusing on the "mechanics" of success. What causes it, and how to put more of it into your life.
So that we are all on the same page, let's agree on an initial definition of success.
According to American Heritage, it is...
Read This Article - 123 Comments
Do you want a new future?April 1, 2013
While you might find it difficult to believe, the entire business plan of ThinkTQ, Inc. can be stated in just 3 sentences using the above as the construct:
1.) Our MISSION is to train people to produce exceptional results, both personally and professionally... maximizing their full potential... not just using 1/3 of it.
2.) Our GOAL is to have 50 million registered users of ThinkTQ.com by 12/31/2020.
3.) Our PLAN is to create $5 Billion in shareholder value by becoming the Number One Training Portal on the Web, with direct links to every Success and Career Portal in the world.
Yes, this is a world-changing MISSION. It is a stretch GOAL. It is a rock-solid PLAN.
Read This Article - 63 Comments
Additional articles and commentaries from the ThinkTQ.com archives.
- Perfect your plans.
March 25, 2013 - 86 Comments
- There is a problem in every opportunity and an opportunity in every problem.
March 18, 2013 - 212 Comments
- Goals are the mile markers by which reality finds its way to your dreams.
March 11, 2013 - 117 Comments
- You will never excel until you connect your actions to something you truly value.
March 3, 2013 - 170 Comments
- Choose EXCELLENCE over MEDIOCRITY and your entire world will change.
February 25, 2013 - 163 Comments
- Stop Worry Before It Stops You.
February 18, 2013 - 164 Comments
- Leadership is the wise use of power.
Power is the capacity to translate intention into reality and sustain it.
February 11, 2013 - 104 Comments
- The sad truth is, no one cares how hard you work. What matters is how much you get done.
February 4, 2013 - 109 Comments
- Thoughts on Achieving Super Star Performance on Super Bowl Sunday...
February 3, 2013 - Be first to comment!
- What do you have the right to expect?
January 28, 2013 - 161 Comments
- Challenge yourself, right up to the point where it isn't fun any more.
January 21, 2013 - 136 Comments
- You May Have A Vision, But Do You Have A Plan?
January 14, 2013 - 193 Comments
- A Challenge To Your Commitment.
January 7, 2013 - 115 Comments
- The next step: Coming out of the fog.
January 1, 2013 - 365 Comments
- Do You Have The Resolution For Your Resolutions?
December 31, 2012 - 167 Comments
- How to become a lightning rod for miracles.
December 10, 2012 - 553 Comments
- The Golden Key To Life: Focus and Commitment.
December 3, 2012 - 207 Comments
- Gratitude and Appreciation: A Powerful Combination.
November 19, 2012 - 116 Comments
- Are you proud of what you have accomplished this year?
November 12, 2012 - 166 Comments
- A brief history of your future.
November 5, 2012 - 79 Comments
- Do you have the WILL to succeed?
November 1, 2012 - 106 Comments
- Have you set artificial limits for yourself?
October 22, 2012 - 74 Comments
- Do you set goals that come directly from your heart?
October 15, 2012 - 69 Comments
- Fail to plan... plan to fail.
October 8, 2012 - 83 Comments
- What Is Your True Mission?
October 8, 2012 - 72 Comments
- Creating WOW Power...
October 1, 2012 - 84 Comments
- What Is Your Time Quotient? Why Should You Care?
September 24, 2012 - 95 Comments
- Expectations vs. Hopes and Wishes.
September 17, 2012 - 147 Comments
- The Power of Commitment
September 10, 2012 - 2 Comments
- A positive belief in your future ensures it.
September 3, 2012 - 108 Comments