Monday, December 4, 2017.
"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."
~ Joe Girard
Click to Listen to Today's Midas Motivational Minute...
What's The Working Title For Your New Project?
As soon as you even think about starting a new project, create a file for it. Toss in any articles, clippings, copies, discussion notes or any other relevant materials to keep all of your ideas in one location.
All of your materials will be patiently waiting for you, regardless of how long it takes to get back to them, when you file each project away in it's own folder.
Today's Idea For Action is from the TQ Organize Color: Create a Unique Place for Everything.
Print this page. Get out a pen. Better, Sign In and Answer Online.
Now, ask yourself the following three questions:
- Do you have any projects springing to life right now that could benefit from an organized place of their own?
- Are there any large stacks of paper lying around that could be organized into rows of folders?
- Afraid of forgetting something if it's out of sight? Why not reduce the reminder to a To Do List entry, and file all the stuff away for now?
So, Just How Committed to High Achievement Are You?
A high commitment (8G rated 8 or better) suggests you know where to find everything. Now that you organize all your materials in separate containers, you're proud of how easily you can find exactly what you need when you need it. For example, everything associated with a new client is in a clearly marked file. This skill has become so routine, that you have to remind yourself to be more patient with others (who are usually missing one thing or another.)
A lack of commitment suggests you're someone who wastes a lot of time looking for lost stuff. You are often on to something new before you take the time to put things away. Then valuable time is wasted tracking down all the missing pieces -- like a client's cell phone number, automobile and travel receipts needed to finish your taxes or the little screws you took out last week that hold the doohicky to the thingamajig to make your printer work. Not only are YOU frustrated -- but you frustrate the "living stuffin" out of others as well!
What happens when you do TQ Factor 8G more frequently?
You have more power. You waste no time locating important pieces of information.
You accumulate performance positives like "Orderly, Expedient and Tidy" -- immediately moving you towards the results you expect.
What happens when you fail to consistently do TQ Factor 8G?
You have less power. On average, you spend 20 minutes a day -- 122 hours a year -- searching for something you misplaced.
Negatives like "Disorderly, Messy and Careless" start to take their toll on your performance -- quickly moving you away from the success you want.
Exclusively for TQ Gold & Excellence Habit Members...
- Pop in Buds... Press Play... Learn & Burn! More...
- Reinvent yourself by testing your TQ. Discover what you are doing RIGHT, what you are doing WRONG and exactly what you need to do DIFFERENT.
- Reconnect to your dreams, goals, and plans...
- Recommit to your performance. Decide what you will do different TODAY to produce greater results...
- Reinforce those commitments by listening to your Workshop CDs and placing your Signs for Success.
- Review our online performance commentaries. They just might change your life.
"Becoming a member of ThinkTQ is the single smartest thing you will do today. It is the pathway to achieving all your dreams." ~ Jennifer Thompson, Gold Member
Sign Up Now!
Register now and gain access to our site, our testing and evaluation tools, and to our highly advanced, highly targeted TQ training systems.
This $160 TQ Starter Package includes your Daily Lessons in Intentional Excellence as well as a TQ Workshop of your choice -- FREE!
You will also receive the best book on Time Management ever written, Revelations of The Time Prism: Full Spectrum Time Management... as an instant download... absolutely FREE!
Remember, any information you enter anywhere on ThinkTQ.com is 100% private, and will not be given, sold or rented to others.
There is no requirement that you purchase anything. There are no reoccurring charges ever. You may cancel anytime and we will part friends.
Simply fill in this short membership form...