Monday, July 9, 2018.
Click to Listen to Today's Midas Motivational Minute...
So What If It's A Little Late?
What will happen if you procrastinate?
1. Increased stress from the pressure of the impending deadline...
2. Potentially poor judgment caused by an immediate deadline...
3. Missed opportunities; alternatives and options. Or...
4. All of the above.
Procrastination never turned a profit.
Today's Idea For Action is from the TQ Act Now Color: Take Immediate Action on Whatever's Next -- Regardless!
Print this page. Get out a pen. Better, Sign In and Answer Online.
Now, ask yourself the following three questions:
- If you make a bad decision because you've waited till the last minute, how much time is left to correct the problem?
- What have you put off today, and what could it cost you tomorrow?
- What deadlines do you need to catch up on?
So, Just How Committed to High Achievement Are You?
Think about it. How well and how often do you actually do Act Now Factor 10A? (Take Immediate Action on Whatever's Next -- Regardless!) No question, this is a major driver of personal and professional success.
A high commitment (10A rated 8 or better) suggests you are someone who would rather take action and make things happen, than sit around and worry about what could happen. Your motto is "Carpe diem -- seize the day." As soon as you realize something needs to get done, you act without hesitation. Once you have created a prioritized to-do list, you start at the top and don't stop until every item is checked off. By combining this skill, with the ability to target valuable objectives and create detailed plans, you have become so productive it's a little bit scary. But, isn't it fun.
A lack of commitment suggests you are someone who spends as much time and effort avoiding work as others who get everything done. With a motto of "but what ifÉ" you pause before taking action. Too often a brief pause becomes a pregnant pause that gives birth to an internal argument that keeps you from taking any action at all. Whenever you "over-analyze" and spend too much time preparing to get ready, you waste valuable time and energy that could be used to move your plans ahead instead.
What happens when you do TQ Factor 10A more frequently?
You have more power. Perpetual action produces an amazing number of highly rewarding results.
You accumulate performance positives like "Action-oriented, Dynamic and Industrious" -- immediately moving you towards the results you expect.
What happens when you fail to consistently do TQ Factor 10A?
You have less power. Every time you procrastinate, you waste valuable time and miss a chance to move ahead.
Negatives like "Procrastinating, Hesitant and Unmotivated" start to take their toll on your performance -- quickly moving you away from the success you want.
Exclusively for TQ Gold & Excellence Habit Members...
- Pop in Buds... Press Play... Learn & Burn! More...
- Reinvent yourself by testing your TQ. Discover what you are doing RIGHT, what you are doing WRONG and exactly what you need to do DIFFERENT.
- Reconnect to your dreams, goals, and plans...
- Recommit to your performance. Decide what you will do different TODAY to produce greater results...
- Reinforce those commitments by listening to your Workshop CDs and placing your Signs for Success.
- Review our online performance commentaries. They just might change your life.
"Becoming a member of ThinkTQ is the single smartest thing you will do today. It is the pathway to achieving all your dreams." ~ Jennifer Thompson, Gold Member
Sign Up Now!
Register now and gain access to our site, our testing and evaluation tools, and to our highly advanced, highly targeted TQ training systems.
This $160 TQ Starter Package includes your Daily Lessons in Intentional Excellence as well as a TQ Workshop of your choice -- FREE!
You will also receive the best book on Time Management ever written, Revelations of The Time Prism: Full Spectrum Time Management... as an instant download... absolutely FREE!
Remember, any information you enter anywhere on ThinkTQ.com is 100% private, and will not be given, sold or rented to others.
There is no requirement that you purchase anything. There are no reoccurring charges ever. You may cancel anytime and we will part friends.
Simply fill in this short membership form...