Real People, Real Stories
"You write your life story by the choices you make. You never know if they have been a mistake. Those moments of decision are so difficult." ~ Helen Mirren
Stories of success, life, accomplishment, and personal reinvention from the members and customers of ThinKTQ.com.
Several years ago we had received over 2,000 Real People ~ Real Stories and decided it was impossible to manage the archive. Since most stories had the same theme, we selected a number of truly great ones for your review.
Most of these folks had overcome real hardships to find the success they knew that was within.
When I began reading TQ I really started believing I could succeed in life.Patricia Howland - July 11, 2014
Now I have a different view of myself and life. I am now making positive changes in my life. I have a family and I have struggled for years with procrastination and a low self image. TQ has allowed me to see why I procrastinate and to begin to act now. There are days when I fall back into my old mindset, but I remind myself of my goals and dreams. I know I will reach my goals and my dreams. I know I have a purpose and a destiny. I know I will make a positive difference in my surrounding world.
Thank you TQ for reminding me that I still have goals and dreams to fulfill. Thank you for reminding me that my life has purpose and meaning.
Read This Story - 5 Comments
TQ provided the insight to generate the right changes in the right directions.Joan Anderson - July 5, 2013
Over the past few months, I have read TQ online and printed off many pages as a workbook for myself. I did this because I desire positive change in my life, and TQ provided the insight to generate the the right changes in the right directions.
Read This Story - Be first to comment!
Hate... Hate... Hate...E. R. Haas - June 30, 2013
A TQ case study from Success On Purpose about moving from a life she hated to a life Loraine loves.
Read This Story - 3 Comments
MY REAL TQ SUCCESS STORYBob Unrach - June 25, 2013
My partner introduced me to ThinkTQ a few years ago, and that has been a "miracle in my life." The information, inspiration, and real life stories have helped me to transform my life, become a better person, obtain success, and contribute more to mankind.
Read This Story - 1 Comment
Big Dreamer Challenges TQFrancis Mukra - June 2, 2013
I am Kenyan, 50 years old lady, mother of 2 grown girls but I have refused to stop dreaming.
I want to learn to fly an aircraft, I want to climb Mt. Everest, I want to enroll for a PhD degree, I want to learn sign language, I want to start my own company, I want&
What that means is that I have a new dream almost everyday, and don't you think I need to come down from the clouds?
Read This Story - 3 Comments
TQ Action Brings Successanonymous - May 1, 2013
This year I more than doubled my income. I was also promoted twice and now lead a division in my firm. I know that it was my commitment, my focus on my goals and their implementation.
If one truly commits and, moreover, is diligent and follows through with the TQ system, success, happiness, and joy is inevitable! One does not need extraordinary intelligence. One needs persistence, perseverance and to make the commitment to TQ and the betterment of their life.
Read This Story - Be first to comment!
Thanks TQ for challenging me to dream again, for daring me to extract the treasures I'd buried in my heart.Angelia Jean Brown - April 11, 2013
TQ has provoked me to focus. The poignant comments and intensely pertinent exercises have compelled me to zoom in on what is of primary importance to me. They have helped me to eliminate energy drains (i.e. activities that I use to distract myself when I'm procrastinating out of fear of taking a decisive action).
Read This Story - 2 Comments
More stories from the ThinkTQ.com archives.
- Mission: Beautiful Women...
E. R. Haas - March 30, 2013 - 1 Comment
- TQ has given me the courage to ACT on what I am thinking.
Norma Polochek - March 4, 2013 - Be first to comment!
- TQ helped me to find the joy in my life, as well as remind me to play it forward.
Lydia S. Carlton - February 1, 2013 - 9 Comments
- I learned more about myself in the few hours it took me to review "my" book than I had in 53 years of living.
Glenn Meyers - January 15, 2013 - 24 Comments
- The Conviction, Commitment and Courage to Succeed... To Make 2013 YOUR BEST Year Ever!
Thomas Doddson - January 1, 2013 - 27 Comments
- My life went from struggle to success in a heartbeat.
Rafael Andromo, Jr. - December 18, 2012 - 5 Comments
- Anybody with a goal, a plan and a dream, a job or a business can benefit from it (TQ)!
Michael S. Johnston - December 1, 2012 - 7 Comments
- Thank you for letting me see where I stood in my life and what I needed to do next. Thank you for taking my goals and dreams to the next level!
Donna Gonzales - November 12, 2012 - 1 Comment
- I am well on the road to achieving each and every one of my dreams. I owe it all to ThinkTQ.
Mike Young - October 30, 2012 - 7 Comments
- From Cashier to V. P. Operations...
E. R. Haas - October 30, 2012 - 1 Comment
- From Broke, Humble and Stupid to a World Class Company...
E. R. Haas - October 30, 2012 - 5 Comments
- With the help of your program, I am starting to see the pieces that I have been missing all along.
Claire Barnette - October 15, 2012 - 1 Comment
- Your program is infinitely better and is the only one that has helped me make real and lasting improvements in how I approach life and my goals on a daily basis.
Cee Cee Jaffney - September 18, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- Coming to the US with Nothing but Perseverance and TQ
Marisella - September 2, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- New Tricks For an Old Dog
Ronny - September 2, 2012 - 3 Comments
- Assisting Democracy for the Future of Sierra Leone
Daniel M Mcaray - September 2, 2012 - 1 Comment
- Inspiration for an Inspirational Speech Writer
Alvin T Fredericks - September 1, 2012 - 1 Comment
- TQ Goes to Prison
Jan Harneck - September 1, 2012 - 1 Comment
- From the Gangs of LA to Six Figures in Sales
anonymous - September 1, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- Further TQ Training: My Highest Goal in Life
Gabriella Grace - August 29, 2012 - 1 Comment
- Finding TQ in the Churches of Mexico
Jose Andres - August 28, 2012 - 1 Comment
- It's about how to live a life with meaning and make that life easier!
Seth W. Luttrle - August 27, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- TQ Brings the Light of the All the Worlds Teachings into One Prism
Jim Peterson - August 27, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- How TQ Helped Me Reach the Peak of My Educational Potential
Abdul Achmed - August 25, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- Choosing Your Direction and Going For it
Janise Srumbol - August 25, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- Every morning, you change the way I think about my life and my day. You remind me that we have a short time here to make our dreams become reality.
Anne Guzerman - August 20, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- From Depression and Devastation to Passion and Purpose...
Jan Stumbo - August 19, 2012 - 13 Comments
- The days when I have been ready to quit, TQ rescued me.
Harriette Harvey Worth - August 14, 2012 - Be first to comment!
- Since turning up my TQ, I've increased my earning potential at least 5 times or more (and still growing).
Valerie Waugaman - August 7, 2012 - 6 Comments
- To look yourself affirmatively square straight in the nose, know I will not fold, and say I choose to do, I will be a success today. This is what TQ means to me!!!
Sam Vallombroso, CEO - August 2, 2012 - Be first to comment!